1. What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of Internet. They cannot damage the user´s device and if they are activated in the configuration of your browser, they help us to identify and resolve functioning error of our Website.
2. Types of cookies
There are different kinds of cookies. All of them work in the same way, but depending on their characteristics, we can distinguish between:
- Session cookies. Session cookies last only for the duration of your visit and are deleted when you close the browser. Its main purpose is to identify the kind of device, support the Website security or its basic functionality. They do not contain personal information that allows us to identify the user.
- Persistent cookies. They are stored on disk of the device and our Website reads them every time you make a new visit. They have a certain expiration or an expiration date when the cookie stops working. They allow us to identify your actions or preferences and help us with the improvement of our Website.
- Functionality Cookies. They remember decisions taken by the user, such as their login or identifier. The information that contained is anonymised so it does not contain your name, address or any other information.
- Third-Party Cookies. Third-Party cookies are the cookies installed by a website that is not the site you are visiting; for example, those cookies used by social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter,..) or by external content websites (such as Google Maps). In addition, some advertising companies use this kind of files to track your visits in each website where they are advertised.
- Analytical Cookies: They perform periodic maintenance and ensure the best services to the user, collecting data of your activity.
By accessing to our Website, you expressly agree that we can use this type of cookies on your device. If you deactivate cookies, your navigation may not be optimal and some of the utilities may not work properly on our Website.
Our Website uses Google Analytics service, which is provided by Google, Inc., entity whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Therefore, your visit to our Website implies your express consent to the transfer of this information generated by the Google Analytics Cookies to the servers of Google Inc. located in the USA; specifically the information generated by the cookie about your use of the site, compiling reports on the activity of the site. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
4. How to manage your cookies?
Users can configure their browser, accepting or rejecting all cookies, or selecting those whose installation supports, and which does not, following one of the following procedures, depending on the browser used: