ReMark is committed to maintaining the privacy of the users of our website
Privacy and personal data protection principles vary from country to country. ReMark adheres to the applicable legislation guidelines set out for personal data collection.
Your Internet Protocol (IP) address will be logged in order to receive and send information from and to you over the Internet. You will be asked for personal data such as your name, address and e-mail address when you make an enquiry or register for further services. The personal data that we receive will only be used for the purpose that it is provided.
Where appropriate, we may also use your personal details to inform you about changes and improvements to this website or to inform you about services in which you may be interested. You can choose not to receive this information. To do so, please send an e-mail as instructed in the communication by contacting email@example.com.
Occasionally we may use your personal information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our usage practices change at anytime in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, please check our website periodically.
We like to keep your personal data accurate and up to date. If your details change or you notice any inaccuracies, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are two forms of cookies. Temporary (session) cookies remain in the cookie file of your computer until you turn off your hard drive. Permanent (persistent) cookies remain stored on your hard drive until you delete them.
A cookie does not have the ability to read information from your hard drive, or read cookie files created by other sites. You can set your browser to refuse or disable cookies or tell you when a website is attempting to send a cookie. If you decide to use this option not to accept cookies, some features of the ReMark website may not work.
The ReMark logo and contents of this website (including text, design and graphics) are the intellectual property and copyrighted materials of ReMark. All rights are reserved.
Downloading documents and files
You may download, temporarily store and/or print pages where indicated, for your own individual viewing purposes. This does not imply authority or license to further reproduce, copy, disseminate or transmit these in any way. All other use, reproduction, downloading or storage without prior consent from ReMark, of any copyright or proprietary materials available on this site is prohibited.
If you know someone that would like to receive any information directly from ReMark, then please ask them to contact us on email@example.com, and we will be happy to include them in current or future mailing lists.
At ReMark we consider the security of our client’s data and our systems a top priority. But no matter how much effort we put into system security, there can still be vulnerabilities present.
If you discover a vulnerability, we would like to know about it so we can take steps to address it as quickly as possible. We would like to ask you to help us better protect our clients and our systems.
Please do the following:
- Secure email your findings to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do provide sufficient information to reproduce the problem, so we will be able to resolve it as quickly as possible. Usually, the IP address or the URL of the affected system and a description of the vulnerability will be sufficient, but complex vulnerabilities may require further explanation
- Do not take advantage of the vulnerability or problem you have discovered, for example by downloading more data than necessary to demonstrate the vulnerability or deleting or modifying other people’s data
- Do not reveal the problem to others until it has been resolved
- Do not use attacks on physical security, social engineering, distributed denial of service, spam or applications of third parties.
What we promise:
- We will respond to your report within 3 business days with our evaluation of the report and an expected resolution date
- If you have followed the instructions above, we will not take any legal action against you in regard to the report
- We will handle your report with strict confidentiality, and not pass on your personal details to third parties without your permission
- We will keep you informed of the progress towards resolving the problem
- If the information concerning the problem reported is made public, we will give your name as the discoverer of the problem (unless you desire otherwise).
We strive to resolve all problems as quickly as possible, and we would like to play an active role in the ultimate publication of the problem after it is resolved.
The information contained on this website serves informational purposes only and should not be construed as constituting an offer for services. The information is subject to change without prior notice. ReMark does not warrant the correctness and completeness of the information on this site or those sites which are linked to this site, nor is ReMark liable for any consequences – including damage or loss of profit – resulting from actions taken pursuant to the information contained herein.